Hope Clothing GB
Parkview Comfort Colors ColorBlast Crew
- 9.5 oz./yd², 80/20 ring-spun cotton/polyester, 30 singles
- Garment dyed for that lived in feel and almost no shrinkage at home.
- 3-end cotton face fleece made with 100% cotton threads
- Relaxed fit
- 1x1 rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Rolled forward shoulder
- Back neck patch for easy customization
- Back neck twill tape
- Side seams
- Signature twill label
- Made With Respect Proud member of the U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol
- Made with OEKO-TEX certified low-impact dyes
- Our clean pigment dye colors are salt free
All sales final (custom print item). Please allow 10-14 days for order to be ready.
A portion of this sale goes to supports Ashwaubenon's PBIS: Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports program. This program is for all students at Parkview and is the middle school version of what the elementary schools call "The Jaguar Way". We are constantly working to recognize our students doing well, catching them doing good, through the use of our Parkview Pride program.